Construct Digital carried out an interview with Mark Bew, Chairman of the BIM Task Group, to discuss all things BIM Level 3.
Questions asked included:
1. How would you describe BIM Level 3?
2. What are the next steps for organisations looking to achieve BIM Level 3?
3. How soon are we likely to see BIM Level 3 in action?
4. Are we likely to see any new standards with BIM Level 3?
5. What digital technologies should we expect to see with BIM Level 3?
6. Where can we go to find more information?
The interview was carried out at the AEC Hackathon in London 9th July 2016.
Author: Martin Watson
Lead Editor at Construct Digital – As lead editor Martin reports on topics specifically relating to BIM, digital software and physical technologies which are revolutionising the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry.