Leave your Review
Submit your review
Who is this product for?
- Facilities managers
The Focus3D is the smallest and lightest laser scanner on the market and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. This scanner is ideal for 3D modelling of large-scale scenes.
And can be used for any of the following
- To help Facility Managers generate as-built documentation of assets.
- Consulting Engineers can reverse engineer CAD models for process plant design and maintenance.
- Surveyors use it for measured building surveys, elevations, plans and to create 3D models.
- Building Contractors can model their structures as they evolve.
- It supports architects in preserving our cultural heritage with 3D models of historic buildings.
FARO Focus3D laser scanners are revolutionary, non-contact devices for 3D modeling and documentation that can be operated simply and intuitively via an integrated touchscreen display. In addition to the touch interface, features such as its minimal size and weight make the Focus3D easy to use and allow you to save up to half the scan time compared with conventional 3D laser scanners.
The HDR imaging function and high-resolution photographs deliver realistic and true-to-detail scan results with spectacular image quality.
All scanner types offer the possibility to perform scanning even in bright sunlight. Remote scanning as well as almost limitless scan data sharing via SCENE Webshare Cloud make the laser scanning solution truly mobile.
- Focus S 350
- Focus S 150
- Focus 3D X 130 HDR
- Focus 3D X 330
- Focus 3D X 330 HDR
- Focus 3D X 130
- Focus 3D X 30
Leave you details below for more information on each of the products.
Author: Martin Watson
Lead Editor at Construct Digital – As lead editor Martin reports on topics specifically relating to BIM, digital software and physical technologies which are revolutionising the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industry.